Keeping your bathroom smelling fresh is no easy endeavor. The bathroom is where some of the vilest smells happen in your home. This is why most people look for air fresheners that will help keep your bathroom smelling fresh, without foul odors.
The truth is, there are obvious reasons why the bathroom smells pretty bad sometimes. Then, you have to consider the fact that most bathrooms do not have adequate ventilation.
Rooms that don’t have adequate ventilation will more often than not have a stale, musty smell. When you shower and leave behind steam the air is moist, and this can cause things to smell musty. It can also cause things like wooden bathroom blinds to collect mold and eventually rot bathroom caulk to grow nasty mildew.
The good news is that there are some really excellent air fresheners that will not only help to keep bad smells at bay but will also make your bathroom smell pretty good.
Let’s take a closer look at two of the popular air freshener choices for your bathroom. Both Gonzo Rocks and Moso Natural Air Purifying Bags are great choices.
Let’s compare these two and see which one is going to be the best option.
Gonzo Rocks are a naturally safe air freshening agent that helps to keep your home smelling fresh. It is safe for the environment, and non-toxic. This means that it is safe for your home, children and pets.
It is also something that is made to last for years, so you can keep the areas smelling great without having to purchase new air fresheners over time. If you want to make odors disappear, then Gonzo Rocks may be a good choice for you.
Gonzo Rocks Ingredients
Gonzo Rocks are safe to use in other areas, not just the bathroom. They are actually made up of volcanic minerals that help to absorb odors in your home. You can use them anywhere in your home, office or vehicle. They are not only environmentally safe but also completely natural. This gives you a natural solution to odor elimination.
How to Use Gonzo Rocks
Gonzo Rocks come in a mesh bag, and the bag is filled with what appears to be actual rocks. These rocks are minerals found from volcanic areas. These volcanic minerals work in a way that is much different from other air fresheners. Odors naturally have a positive charge to them, and these volcanic minerals have a negative charge. This attracts the unpleasant odors and keeps them trapped in the bag with the volcanic minerals.
Gonzo Rocks can be used to get rid of pet odors, bathroom odors, musty odors left behind by mold or mildew, bacterial odors, smoke odors, and other unpleasant odors. They are really very versatile. The bag can even be hung on your shower curtain or towel hooks. It is easy to use. Just simply hang the bag up, and leave it there to do its magic!
- There are no artificial fragrances in the Gonzo Rocks. They are completely natural and unscented. This is ideal for those with allergies and sensitivities.
- Since this product is completely natural, it is safe for your pets and small children to be around.
- The bag is small and can be placed discreetly just about anywhere in your home, office, or car.
- The dust from inside the bag may fall through the openings on the net bag, leading to a mess. When opening the package for the first time, open it over a trash can and shake out any dust and debris.
- If you are not careful, the bag may come open. It is advised to never open the bag.
Moso Natural Air Purifying Bags
The Moso Natural Air Purifying Bags are very similar to the Gonzo rocks. It is in a mesh bag, and also helps to absorb odors without leaving behind a fragrant smell that can be harsh on people with allergies. These bags are a big difference from the Gonzo rocks though. While similar, they are made up of different ingredients and work a little bit differently. Let’s take a closer look.
Moso Bags: Ingredients
These Moso Natural Air Purifying Bags are actually filled with activated Moso bamboo charcoal. Moso bamboo is a special type of bamboo that is very wide and dense. It is used to make extremely high-quality charcoal.
The key to making it successful at odor elimination involves cooking the charcoal at just the right temperature. This allows it to be more absorptive.
The charcoal made from Moso bamboo has about 5x the number of pores than your traditional charcoal. This means that it can be more powerful when it comes to getting rid of odors in your home, so essentially a more effective product.
How to Use Moso Natural Air Purifying Bags
You use Moso Natural Air Purifying Bags are used in a way that is very similar to the Gonzo Rocks. The Moso bamboo charcoal is inside a mesh bag. The activated charcoal has a negative ionic charge, and this helps it to attract things that have positive ionic charges, such as odors. It draws in the odors and pulls them out of the air and into the bag. This helps to ensure that the areas in your home in which you use the bags stay smelling fresh and clean.
The bags are even pretty stylish. They can be set on a shelf in your home, or put in the back of your car, without looking like an eyesore. They are actually more stylish than the Gonzo rocks. The truth is, however, style is probably not your first priority when it comes to keeping your home, office or car smelling great.
- The formula is fragrance-free, non-toxic and chemical-free, making it an extremely safe air freshener.
- It can actually help to absorb some moisture in the air, which can keep mold and mildew from growing in areas that stay moist.
- One small bag can cover up to 90 square feet of space, so it is pretty powerful.
- Sometimes, it may seem like it stops working. The best way to get it to reactivate is by placing it in the sun at least once each month for up to an hour.
- They may not be the best at covering up extremely harsh smells, such as the inside of a gym bag.