Shopping for a special guy in your life can sometimes be quite the struggle. When you think of gifts for men, you don’t always think about bath sets. The truth is, however, there are a lot of great bath gift sets for him. Who doesn’t love to stay clean and smell great? Even men have grooming and bath care needs. We have looked at some of the best bath gift sets for him, and our top pick is the Pinkleaf Sandalwood spa gift set. The good news is that there are some other great picks as well, so you have some options.
What to Consider
When you are shopping for a bath gift set for men, there are some things that you will want to keep in mind. First, consider the masculinity of the set. Most men are pretty masculine, and may not want a women’s gift set that is sealed with a pretty pink bow. Save these for the ladies and look for a set that is geared more towards men.
Scent is another important thing to take into consideration. There are so many different scents available for men, but there are also some that offer just a soapy smell. Consider the scents that your guy enjoys, and try to find a set that will offer some great smell good therapy.
It is also important to consider the ingredients of the products included in the set. Vitamin E and cocoa butter are common ingredients found in bath care items. These are great ingredients because they offer added moisture. There are also ingredients used for exfoliation and much more. Keep an eye out on the ingredients and get something that offers the best care for their skin.
Our Picks for the Best Bath Gift Sets for Him
#1 – Bath & Body Works Ocean for Men’s Gift Set
First on our list is the Bath & Body Works Ocean scent gift set (Check Price). It comes complete with body wash, body lotion, anti bacterial hand gel, and even a deodorizing body spray. The ocean scent is not really that overpowering, but it does offer a light fragrance that can be used alongside just about any cologne that your guy may enjoy wearing.
- It is backed with the Bath & Body Works name. Bath & Body Works is a leader in the bath and beauty industry, and their reputation stands strong.
- A little bit goes a long way with these products. You don’t have to slather on the body wash in order to get yourself fresh and clean.
- Most men tend to run out of the body wash before they run out of the lotion or body spray. The good news is that there are individual products for sale as well, so they can get more of what they need without having to buy another full gift set.
- The gift packaging is very simple. It comes in a clear plastic wrap with a red ribbon with the “Bath & Body Works” branding. If you really want to impress him, you might have to re-wrap this gift.
#2 – Pure Men’s Gift Set
While aromatherapy has a tendency to being only designed for women, men can benefit from this aromatherapy collection. It is not only a good set for men, but is a pretty neutral scent that women can use as well. It also has a lot of great ingredients that are worth noting. It can even be delivered with a personal note, and you don’t have to worry about gift wrapping it because it looks great as packaged.
- Packed with great essential oils, such as eucalyptus and spearmint. Essential oils are known for having great health benefits, and they also smell great!
- It comes with a complete set of everything he may need. From the shower gel and lotion, to bath salts, a massaging stick and a loofah, their bath time will be complete.
- The company offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t like it for any reason, just send it back and get your money back.
- It is designed for both men and women, so some men may feel that it is a bit girly. It really isn’t, but if your guy is super masculine then you may opt for a different gift set.
#3 – Pinkleaf Sandalwood Ylang Oil with Shea Butter & Vitamin E Spa Gift Set
Last, but not least, we have the Pinkleaf Sandalwood spa gift set. This gift set is our personal favorite. It is not only packed with great ingredients like vitamin E and shea butter, but nothing about it says feminine at all. This one is specifically designed for men, and has a lot of other great added bonuses included.
- It includes everything your guy will need for a relaxing bath. It has shower gel, body lotion, bubble bath, an exfoliating scrub, bath salts, bar soap, and even a loofah.
- Everything comes in a stylish wooden cabinet that can be used for a variety of other things. It is great not only for storing the bath and body care items, but can also be great for an office.
- You can choose a personalized greeting card that can be sent along with the gift set, to give an added personal touch to your gift.
- The cabinet is not designed to be mounted to a wall. It should only be used on top of a counter, desk or other flat surface.
- The cabinet is also fairly small, so it tends to look bigger in pictures. It is really only about 9 inches tall, but is still great for holding bath care products, jewelry, and other small items.
The Bottom Line
So, thinking about getting a bath gift set for a special guy in your life? Don’t just run to your local store and pick up a boxed set, instead consider one of these great bath gift sets for him. For the best all around choice, consider the Pinkleaf Sandalwood gift set. It smells great, has great ingredients for moisturizing and healing, and even comes in a stylish cabinet that can be used for other things later on. It really offers a great bang for your buck.